About Nashville Clean Windows & Pressure Washing - Your Local Pressure Washing Company
I love sitting in Filth...said no-one ever.
We understand because we usually don’t get the call when the house is completely spotless and clean.
So... how does a home go from a welcoming abode that you love to be around, to a filthy space that is a derelict version of its former self?
Simple…. Weather and Time...
And maybe you would agree...
- Your front porch feels like a DUST BOWL when you sit down, and ladies, your wine glass condensation ring on the banister turns into a little cute "mud ring". Maybe you feel like "hovering" over your seating area because it reminds you of a dumpster pad behind Mcdonalds.
- The patio furniture doesn't ever seem to get actually clean, EVEN when you wipe it down, it still has that little layer of soiling, and your wife HATES it. (Guys, you know what I'm talking about).
- Your roof has visually embarrassing black streaks (gloecapsa magma) and fire moss algae eating the limestone out of your shingles and, like compounding interest, it multiplies exponentially every month. (It's crazy how efficient it is... it even puts off its own waste).
- Your Windows remind you of a haunted house, with a graveyard of bug corpses in the sills. This may be ideal for a spider habitat if you were a spider, but you're not. Maybe your kids (or grandkids) really enjoy watching them but they’re driving you nuts.
- Ladies, the awkward comments your mother makes when she comes to town about how dirty the place is. I'll leave that there.
- You initially dreamed of your outdoor space as the perfect place to entertain, and it could be again! But now you wouldn't invite your best friends over.
- And... good ole Nashville Construction has coated everything in the area with a light coat of rock dust from the backs of the Giant Dump Trucks that rumble by our homes every day.
- You look at your little pressure washer in your garage and know that it took you every bit of 3 days slaving over cleaning it to get it done last time, only to have streaks in the concrete, and the mildew ravenously returns 6 months later. (This is an equipment/solution content ratio issue and you’re not alone).
SO….What happens if you don’t get it cleaned??
Well... nothing... Exactly that. Sounds pretty simple right?
You would probably agree that we buy our homes to enjoy our space. To get our mortgage worth out of every area that we’ve curated to live our lives.
You could probably get out there and do it yourself. If you're completely set on doing that I'll give you my direct cell number and you can call me and I'll walk you through that process. (Albeit a long and tedious trek through what's going to be a mini Niagara mist, but some of our customers are very ambitious. At least if you catch it in the cool of the morning for the first 5 hours of washing and into the 2nd quarter of their favorite ball game on a Saturday.)
One thing we can’t do is remove concrete from wood, or take paint off of wood, or scar your house with high pressure.
We have regulators on our cleaning equipment to make sure they don't go over a certain pressure. Creating a soft gentle rinse that agitates but isn’t abrasive. So, for all the deck cursive writing cowboys out there, sorry, you cannot write your name in your deck with our equipment.
We are completely transparent and admitting that this is a luxury service and its not for everyone.
Do you ever imagine how it would feel?... To have a clean, disinfected home again. Doesn’t that sound amazing?
To be able to enjoy the spring flowers, the fall leaves, winter snow, or the summer sun without that icky feeling of neglect hovering over you for not getting it taken care of and cleaned.
So, here's what we need to do next. Call us at 615-669-8098 and let us come by and take a look at your next cleaning project.